GUIDE TO AP AUTOMATION
How offering Accounts Payable automation can increase revenue
Your SME clients waste thousands of dollars per year processing invoices, with each invoice incurring an average cost of $6-15. Most small businesses lack a streamlined process, resulting in managing invoices manually and chasing approvals through email.
As a product leader, it’s your responsibility to expand your product offerings to address critical business challenges for your clients – AP is one of them. Use our guide to gain insights and build a compelling internal business case that highlights the business opportunity of offering AP automation.
In this guide we’ll explore:
- The reasons why you should provide AP automation
- How B2B platforms can solve their clients’ Accounts Payable challenges
- Strategies for monetizing AP capabilities
- The difficulties of building Accounts Payable solutions
- Alternatives to building in-house